Sunday, February 05, 2006

dancing trees

It was hardly a morning to see details. The wind was so ferocious that I could barely keep my eyes open. With the roar of a freight train and my eyes full of grit I struggled to hold the camera still. Dancing trees were what caught my attention.
Avoiding flying debris, I did manage to notice that yesterday’s stoop shingles had blown away except for two. How many details like that do we miss in life? Full of thanks, I retreat to the warmth and comfort of my home.

3 Comments:

At 4:18 AM, Blogger The Donut Guy said...

I made the picture of the trees my computer wallpaper.

I am a sucker for trees:-)

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

Toto! Toto! Come back, Toto!! New meaning to 'blown away'...

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Ptelea said...

Thank you George - I have a hard time NOT photographing trees!

Neil, We joke that all of our trash ends up in Kansas because everything that is not tied down....simply....goes away during our many wind storms.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home