Tuesday, February 07, 2006

hypersonic!

When I got up to Top of the World Park this morning, it was late again. The sky was already lighter than I prefer. There was a huge tubular shaped cloud streaking across the sky. It was white in color and I reminded myself that it would look quite spectacular if the lighting caught it just right. I was fiddling with my camera for a couple minutes when I looked back up, the cloud was bright pink. Like looking at a fast motion video, it was quickly changing back to white. I ran across the field (my exercise for the day!) to get into a position to capture the scene. Much of the pink was already faded in the seconds that it took me to set up and shoot. On my way back home, I was thinking – new digital SLR camera with wide angle lens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home