Sunday, March 19, 2006

Anticipation

It is the time of year here when we can anticipate some big heavy snowstorms. Three years ago during Spring Break, we got three feet of snow and couldn’t drive on our street for at least 2 days. Until the snowplow made a pass, even the 4WD trucks couldn’t navigate it. We had fun watching them get stuck! This morning we had a teaser of snow but the big storm is scheduled to arrive at 3:00 p.m.(?) bringing with it the chance of a foot to a foot and a half of snow. Someone I know (and I won’t name names) is hoping for 3 feet and work closures.

I haven’t posted any photos lately because I have a new camera and am in the process of learning photography from the ground up. By choice, I got a camera without all of those preset scene modes. I figured I would be lazy and rely on those rather than learn the manual mode. So due to the learning curve and being swamped at work, I have little to show. I have an adventure coming up this week and will have some new photos to post by next week.

***ever-hopeful for that work-closure snowstorm***

3 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger The Old Bag said...

Fingers crossed for you...BUT hoping it says away from US! We had a dumping last week just after the last of it had melted.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

I'll pray for a blizzard for ya! How many feet you want? Four feet? Are you sure that'll be enough? I think I can get you six!

 
At 4:15 AM, Blogger The Donut Guy said...

What kind of camera did you get?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home