Sunday, May 21, 2006

lessons of the day

Each morning,
I look forward to being outside and photographing the unfolding of the day. I love the peace & solitude, the drama & intensity, the potential that each day promises. As I move through the seasons, I see patterns in the sunrises that I plan to compare with next year at the same time. Looking back over my own photos, I know that I take some of the same photos over and over, finding comfort in them as some people find comfort in certain foods. Their beauty and potential seem fresh to me each time. Cycles in life can become mundane or they can offer a base from which to explore. I tend to see life as having infinite potential, although getting from here to there one of my greatest challenges!

1 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

I love the clouds in that last photo! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home