Saturday, June 03, 2006

life is good


(this photo taken by my older son, Andy)

Sometimes I think that I never get ANYTHING done but then again….

My younger son graduated from high school last week. The graduation ceremony was held at Red Rocks Park which some of you may know as a great concert venue built right into the rocks and overlooking Denver. It was quite a beautiful and majestic setting.

I would be lying if I said I was not glad to be done with high school. I just have a little over 2 months of time with both boys at home and then the nest will start to empty. It is such an exciting time of life that I have no time to be sad. I embrace the change and am looking forward to the next stage of life. The teenage years may be tough, especially for a single parent, but seeing the kids grow and mature into young adults more than makes up for the difficulties!




Back to the garden…

1 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Blueberry said...

What a beautiful place for the ceremony! I would love to see that place in person someday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home