Tuesday, June 06, 2006

periphery

I love the way the sunrises and sunsets change from season to season. I am still completing the cycle of my first year under the influence of passion for photography!! Right now I find the sunsets more compelling than the sunrises. The last days have been a feast of clouds. Tonight it seemed as if there might be too many clouds to see any pink colors. But there almost always seems to be some hole for the sunset to poke its glow through, allowing the sun to lavish its colors on my eager eyes. (like a little kid, I think this show is for me!)

Looking at one huge white cloud for tinges of pink – instead I see pure sumptuousness. The beauty was so ethereal that my camera lens zoomed in and out, trying to find focus while I reveled in the blurred periphery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home