Monday, August 28, 2006

everything I need to know

For anyone who has watched a sunrise from start to finish (and what exactly does that mean???), you know that it is a procession of color and lighting changes that stream across the sky, sometimes subtle, sometimes surging. You may be looking at one spot, only to turn and see a totally different show going on in another part of the sky. It all happens very quickly yet seems to go on forever. It never ceases to amaze me and make me feel as if I have had a profound experience.
After all of the sunrise drama, then my day begins.


5 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Susan Schwake said...

how lovely! we did that on saturday morning at nauset beach the last day of vacation sans camera sadly... it was a lovely experience.
thanks for visiting my blog!glad to find yours!

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger The Donut Guy said...

Good stuff:-)

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

Man, you get up early.
But appears to be worth it eh?

 
At 4:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can think of no better way to start the day, so I do it often. I like to get there about 1.5 hours before official sunrise and just look/photograph the changes. An excellent way to start the day!

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Ptelea said...

I usually talk about the HOUR before sunrise but I totally like the idea of the 1.5 hours before official sunrise. I am often packing up and going home by the time that official thing happens!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home