Friday, December 15, 2006

back in the pink


I thought I was getting out too late this morning. As soon as I stepped out the door, I could see fantastic color in the sky. I hurried to the lake (it is best to keep out of my way at a time like this!!) and found that although I missed some of the color, I watched a completely breathtaking sunrise followed by swirling moody gray skies - not to be missed.

I perched on the edge of the lake as some of the geese stood on the thin ice, all that is left after days of warm weather.

5 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That is just perfect! It doesn't get any better than that and you've captured it expertly! Beautiful!h

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Coeur Mechant said...

Another tremendous photo, Ptelea! I am using this one as a desktop background as I've done with another of your sunrise shots.

 
At 2:53 AM, Blogger micki said...

That is a wonderful deep pink sky!! Glad you made it in time for this shot.

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Monterey John said...

I just watched th weather... oh my, some storm in your town! White Christmas to be sure. Stay warm and comfortable and have a great Christmas and New Year.

MJ

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Ptelea said...

Thank you John - I did have quite an adventure with this storm. We also had 2 snow days off of work!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home