Wednesday, May 18, 2011

horoscopes


First of all, let me state for the record that I am not a 'believer' in horoscopes or astrology. But I do get a kick out of reading my horoscope every now and then. The only one I read is Rob Brezsny's Free Will Astrology. It's quirky and fun.

Cancer Horoscope for week of May 19, 2011

Devilish laughter revels in chaos, says Loyola University philosophy professor John Clark. "It's an assault on excessive order, authority, and seriousness." Angelic laughter, on the other hand, "expresses delight in the wondrousness of life and in the mystery of the order and fitness of things." I'd like to suggest, Cancerian, that the time is ripe for you to revel equally in the devilish and the angelic varieties of laughter. So get out there and seek funny experiences that dissolve your fixations and celebrate your life's crazy beauty. The healing that results could be spectacular.


Who could say no to seeking out laughter and celebrating life's crazy beauty?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home