Sunday, December 11, 2005

Core Warmth!




It is amazing how warm 27º F can feel when you have REALLY extreme weather conditions to compare it to.
I headed up the trail in these balmy, still conditions and had a very easy, peaceful hike. The parking lot was empty; most of the regulars are weekday creatures I believe. I did speak to a jogging man with a black dog who spoke with an accent and seemed to be as enthralled with the sunrise as I was.
Of course that impressed me!
It has seemed very quiet today, I think maybe everyone is either skiing or at the mall. It is so warm, with the sun streaming into the living room that I am storing up core warmth today.
I want to be ahead of the game when the extreme weather returns!

2 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. Staying warm is the key! ;-)

v

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Ptelea said...

It certainly is! ;-D I'm trying to figure out how to justify not going to work tomorrow since the high temperature is expected to be about 55 degrees. Unfortunately, I think I have run out of excuses!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home