Saturday, February 24, 2007

between winter and spring


We were expecting a snowstorm this morning. I woke to windy overcast skies but no snow. It seems the storm tracked to the east, although it was kind of a dreary start to the day. By the time I was drinking that first cup of coffee and downloading my photos, the sky was blue and the sun was shining.
So I decided to “beautify” my morning catch with a little Picasa2 editing!
(I know! It is hard to tell!)

We're in that season
*between winter and spring*
you have to look a little harder to find the beauty.
but it's there!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger Paul said...

It would appear that Spring is about to occur everywhere! I'm happy, although, here in the Carolinas, we've had our normal mild winter.

Nice shot. I can see the ice on the pond and that it is very thin! Evidence of warmer weather.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Monterey John said...

Sure doesn't look like spring, brrrr... Raining here, you timed your trip just right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home