Wednesday, March 14, 2007

intoxicated

Even though daylight saving is early this year, the weather is telling me that spring has arrived. The arrival of spring in Colorado can be a L.O.N.G D.R.A.W.N out process. There are almost no flowers yet, the grass is still dormant and there are no leaves on the trees. The feeling is mostly in the air. Here it is 9 p.m. and still 50º F. For those of us still recovering from a hard and cold winter, this warm air caresses me and I come under the spell of spring fever.

What are the symptoms of spring fever?

laziness
lack of focus
lethargy

but oddly enough only about

chores
work
paying bills
etc.

I seem to have plenty of energy to enjoy

photography
sunrise
clouds
petting my kitty
taking naps (?)
chatting with friends at work
etc.

is there a cure for spring fever?

Enjoy every second of it!!

4 Comments:

At 4:56 AM, Blogger The Donut Guy said...

That first pic is way cool.

Heck, all your pics are way cool:-)

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger The Old Bag said...

I think I've got it too!

 
At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some serious cloud formations and some beautiful colors!

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Cool Daddio said...

Love the space ship cloud :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home