Wednesday, June 11, 2008

testing the waters


It has been a year since I was in the wilds of New Mexico. It is not hard to conjure up the very strange feelings of arising in the middle of the night and quietly getting ready to head out the door for the drive south to the Rio Grande and ... the birds.

I feel much more civilized right now... but I miss that too.

Most of my activities are still centered around work. I can feel the grip loosening and am sending a toe back out into the water. I have lots of ideas of what I want to photograph and places to go. I feel the draw of sunrise again. It is all good - I am still very happy with the new job but I am ready for a little more balance.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5:33 AM, Blogger Paul said...

I feel more civilized when I'm away from 'civilization'! :-) I know what you mean about the draw of the sunrise. I feel it every morning, to be sure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home