Friday, February 01, 2008

a couple of creampuffs

photo by Kathleen Fenton, 2008 all rights reserved8 degree morning, wind-blown snow on the Flatirons, Boulder, Colorado

Yesterday morning, I headed to Boulder early for an errand and decided to try and catch the sunrise. Some parts of Denver got snow but at my house we got no more than a dusting. Along Highway 93 though, as I came into Boulder there were the typical white-out conditions. I headed up to Chautauqua Park to snap a few photos. The sun wasn't up enough to bathe the Flatirons but the blasts of snow-blown wind was very invigorating. I had to admire the walkers and runners who were out enjoying the beauty. With enough of the right clothes, you really can be warm.

I realized how much of a cream puff I have turned into. At least I have company in that respect!

photo by Kathleen Fenton, 2008 all rights reserved
Pat basking in the afternoon sun

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger Blueberry said...

Pat really reminds me of my Jax, and we are the Creme Puff Kings down here when it comes to cold weather.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Paul said...

LOL! Kathy, you creme puff, you! I'm cold-hardened down to about 20 degrees. It used to be more, but if it's colder than that, I prefer to stay in the bed! :-) I guess that I'm a creme puff, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home