Monday, December 03, 2007

oh - and the clouds on the way home tonight....

Posted by Picasa
Life has handed me a great opportunity. After many years in the same office, I was ready for a change. My work this past summer made me feel comfortable and open to the possibility of real change. Of course, with two sons in college, my reality is very tied to my current job and level of income! But then along came the reorganization and a new assignment. I work for the same organization but I have a new boss and a new group and a new job. I have skills that will be useful in my new job and will be learning new tasks that are areas of personal interest to me. I feel like someone is going to wake me up and inform me that I have been dreaming. How would you feel if the person you are mentoring with tells you, "I want you to learn as much as you can about Photoshop. Take training. It would be a good idea if you not only work with these images that you are getting ready for the website but also work with some of your own. That way, you will learn more about the software"

Pinch me - I must be dreaming!!

Today was warm and the scooter ride home from work was a treat of breathtaking proportions.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger Steve Skinner said...

Outstanding image! Thanks for sharing.

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Blueberry said...

May your dreams thrive in the new year, especially while you're awake!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

Some times the right things come along at the right time. You are not dreaming. You are getting back some of the good stuff you put out there. Look for more to come.

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger Monterey John said...

Merry Christmas, Kathy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home