Wednesday, October 10, 2007

drifting


I don’t care how many times I watch the sun rise, it is magic when little patches of pink appear out of nowhere and streak across the sky.

I feel somewhat adrift with no purpose right now – waiting for the current to give me direction. Or should I listen to my inner thoughts and chart a course to ……


First I think I will join my sister, step mom and 84-year-old father in Hawaii for some fun and relaxation. This will be my first trip there since I fell under the spell of photography. I wonder what I will see.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

Hawaii, sounds absolutely fabulous. Wish I could join you. Take lots of photo..

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Cool Daddio said...

Have fun! Hawaii is on my someday list!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home