Friday, November 16, 2007

captivated

I am thoroughly enjoying my scooter these days. Warm weather still embraces us most days although I saw a news article asking:
"Would we be buried in snow next week?"
It is not as if I don’t notice the beautiful skies on the way to and from work in the car, but on the scooter my senses are overwhelmed. Tonight it was breathtaking. I hurried home to try and catch a photo or two. Little did I know that 20 miles away my 19-year-old son had pulled over on his way home to take photos of the same incredible sky from a slightly different perspective.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger The Donut Guy said...

You have a scooter?

I am *so* jealous:-)

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

Again a very striking photo. Scooter on... I can just see Green Mtn.

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Blueberry said...

Wow! Beautiful clouds! Looks like a front of some kind.

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger Frederick Ingram said...

That is neat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home