Thursday, October 11, 2007

warp & weft – that subtle fabric of life



After walking away from that glorious show of sunrise, I am surprised that my eyes are not blinded by the glare of the vibrant colors I have just seen. The wavy lines of the dried grasses
leading-this-way-and-that-way
draw my attention to the riot of subtle colors and textures. This view and these colors are as fleeting as the sunrise, this time after summer and before the
wind-and-cold-and-snow
draw out the life and flatten the texture
this is their time to shine.

All in that little distance between the lake and the parking lot.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:04 AM, Blogger Monterey John said...

Been awhile since I dropped in, ah! Still up at strange hours I see :)

Good images and prose.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Cool Daddio said...

Well you packed lots of wonderful observations into that walk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home