Sunday, October 12, 2008

anticipation


Is it really almost the middle of October????? How did that happen?
p.s. this image was taken two years ago on October 26 - we have no snow yet but that could change overnight since it is 35 and drizzling.

In some ways, I am experiencing empty nest for the first time. I AM very self reliant but it does seem different finally. I have always measured my adult life in terms of events or rites of passage that related to my two sons. But now it seems as if they are both off to a good start and I am left to carry on with the rest of MY life. Of course, that is a little overly dramatic. Never the less, I am finally free to do what I want to do when I grow up.
Hmmmm, I wonder what life has in store for me....


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:52 AM, Blogger The Donut Guy said...

My wife and I are looking at the same thing in a couple of years....it certainly will be a change.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home