Monday, June 10, 2013

Verisimilitude

Morning Sun Salutation on Green Mountain

I have traveled many miles since my last post almost twenty-two months ago.
I wrote of some very positive changes.
Life has been challenging and sweeter and more exhilarating than I could have imagined.  Recently,  the universe has conspired to thrust me into a new direction.
In fact, it has dragged me kicking and screaming in a new direction.
Strength and persistence are my companions as I work  towards bigger and better adventures.

*** Passion ***
one passion leads to another


Verisimilitude
I will make it mine again.
Inspired by Vincent Van Gogh :)


1 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger Ptelea said...

sorry about the layout problems but it is not surprising after a hiatus of 22 months. I will fix these in the next few days!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home