Tuesday, November 14, 2006

windy outside - warm & cozy inside

I have a new project – as if I need any more projects! Today was a very windy day, not uncommon for us here. I was remembering the windstorm with snow that took down my fence last winter. Today there is no snow but I decided that it would be fun to try and take some photos that show the wind. I am not sure how to do it but I tried a few things, that didn’t really work, but I had a good time!! A little diversion from work (I REALLY don’t need any more reasons to take my focus off work – but that is another story that I really don’t want to talk about)

Now what was that new project??

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Motion is tough to catch. slowing down the shutter speed is all i can think of.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Blueberry said...

your windy day must have come down here. We had wind gusts up around 50mph! It blew down one of our cacti, and a lot of people lost power, plus it turned a so-called "controlled burn" into a real problem, but looks to be over now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home