Sunday, January 28, 2007

feast of beauty

speed limit 10 mph


I decided last night to get out early this morning. I wanted the luxury of enjoying the entire sunrise from before to beyond! This past week has been a very low point in my life and I am happy to shake it off and move on to happier times!embrace life!

As soon as I stepped out of the car, I could see that there was a coating of thick frost on everything. As I walked around the entire lake, I enjoyed the moment and looked forward to the minutes ahead as the sky changed color. I knew the sun on the frost would be
a feast of beauty

2 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

Up north we call that hoar frost,don't know why, but it sure makes the trees and everything else look so interesting. It's like a furry coat of ice crystals.
As always, nice pictures.

 
At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The snow makes everything so beautiful! I love the frosted cattails!

Nothing like getting out and taking pictures to make the blues go away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home