Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Be a Kid Again!

I was going to go someplace new this morning but then my son in Ventimiglia instant messaged me and we talked for a while. They have snow there, the first since 1989. (Does anyone want to talk about global warming now?)

So this morning I peeked out the window and told my son, GOTTA GO and flew out the door a little after 6:30 a.m.
I know, I know, this morning is similar to one of the recent mornings. Ho Hum if you must. With the temperatures in the mid 40’s, close to 50º F, I decided to do something I haven’t done for years. I laid down on the dried grass and just looked up at the sky. I think I am going to add this activity to my daily routine!

1 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger The Old Bag said...

Wonderful shots! Thanks too for the URL to the beautiful shot taken by your son!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home