Wednesday, April 04, 2007

finding time, making time or escaping time??

I haven't gotten out to any place really new this week, politics have diverted my attention and of course work demands my attention! From the perspective of the middle of the work week, the sunrise last Sunday seems more beautiful than ever. My hard drive is getting full so I must now take some time to check my backups and then retire more files - I hate doing that!
This image reminds me of the feeling I often get when I am out in the morning - time ceases to weigh on me. I can wander about and take lots of photos and then suddenly I "wake" up and decide it is time to return to my "other" life. Some mornings though, it is rush rush rush - have to get home, have to finish chores, have to get to work, etc. etc.
Tomorrow morning, I think I will try to slip back into that "timeless" world!
(I do have a pretty active imagination!)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Cool Daddio said...

Ah timeless awareness. That's a good place to be for any length of time.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Blueberry said...

I'd rather buy a bigger hard drive than figure out what I can part with! Such a tough job letting go of old files... and so time-consuming, speaking of time.

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to be there, too. When I'm there, I'm strictly in the present, having no future or past ... only the moment.

I try not to let those other thoughts about work, chores, etc. bother me when I'm in that 'place'.

This is a lovely view that you've presented here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home