Thursday, January 05, 2006

let me out of here!

OK today I didn’t exercise and I didn’t photograph the sunrise.
I feel like a lump.
A day started without hiking and no sunrise photography leads to some strange behavior. The building where I work does have some very interesting places and I do have some photos in mind to take but I will go in on a weekend when I don’t have to feel inhibited by the disapproving looks of my building mates.

By about 3 o’clock I had the camera out and was taking photos of the sun shining in the windows. Then I was taking photos of the long hallway seen through the door to my office. You get the idea.












I just need to face reality – I have some kind of need to follow my passion most mornings or I will pay for it later.














At least, I did catch a beautiful sunset as I started to drive home.
I feel better already – I have a date for tomorrow morning!

3 Comments:

At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sure is one darn big press thinga-ma-jingy....

 
At 6:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eet skwish da grapes - makea da vine.

v

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

So that's the calendar factory? Got the calendar today and thanks so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home