Tuesday, April 24, 2007

winter is back - temporarily!


After an evening of ominous clouds loaded with tornado watches, I woke up this morning to heavy driving rain. We don’t get this kind of rain very often. My drenched morning photos (not to mention my drenched clothes) are testimony to the wimpy umbrella that I was trying to stay dry under.
It kept flipping inside out – outside in.
Holding it was a little like wrestling a tiger.
Try to imagine that I was taking photos with a Holga.


By this evening, the wind whipped rain has turned to snow. Imagine giant snowflakes swirling all around. I am hoping that it stays light and that my apple tree, now in bloom, is spared.



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger Cool Daddio said...

That is really cool. Cool cool kitty ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home