Thursday, April 12, 2007

winter may return with a vengeance

sunrise reflected on my car roof

As I write this, we are under a winter storm warning. All day there was talk of over a foot of snow overnight and into the morning. Airlines began canceling flights scheduled for tomorrow in anticipation of this heavy snowstorm. Now they are backtracking and the estimate is for 7 inches. Whatever we get – it will be more than I care to see! I did have the feeling this morning that I might not see these colors again for a couple days.

faded but not forgotten


I wonder what I will wake up to.....

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your photographs are amazing. Thank you for posting them.

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Monterey John said...

Eeeek!

Got pretty cold here the last couple of days, but not like that!

 
At 5:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would seem that winter just doesn't want to leave you alone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home