Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Back Home - buried in photos

Jackson

Tonic

My adventure is over and now is the time to sort and organize my photos from New Mexico. I need to do this quickly because I have people waiting for them.
I will not disappoint them!

Besides work adventure, I had lots of family time and it was good. Besides my family, I got to enjoy their pets.

My Dad's dog Jackson loves to sit in your lap and try to lick you on the mouth. It takes an action-freezing photo to show what an advantage he has!

My sister's cat Tonic is wild - he even sleeps with wild abandon - here tucked in between the top of two fences. I think he likes the tight space and the proximity to the mulberry tree (so full of birds).

3 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures!!! Jackson looks like he's giving someone a raspberry! Priceless. Jackson looks like he is in the middle of a power nap. Welcome back!!!

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Cool Daddio said...

Oh yeah Tonic certainly has that look.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Ptelea said...

Yes - these guys are just too cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home