Thursday, January 15, 2009

Paris is in my future


I am starting to get excited. Even though I don't have tickets yet, I am going to visit Paris this spring - probably in April, maybe March. It hasn't seemed real to me before now. I can't really afford to go but I can't afford to miss this opportunity.

I have a friend who visited there a couple of years ago and she is almost as excited as me. Every now and then she calls me to tell me what the temperature is there! I am going to start deciding what I want to see and where I want to photograph.

My older son is happily settled there. It is such a kick to talk to him online at night - he says good night and I say have a good day. He heads to class as I am heading to bed. He knows a hotel near his school that is cheap and clean. I think I can handle the Latin Quarter.






Dreaming....

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger ellie said...

OMG April in Paris, that has got to be the best time of year. I think romance is in the air, be careful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home